An increasingly popular tool for accelerating awareness and building the performance capability of individuals within an organisation, is the use of Business Simulations.
These create a customised learning experience which generates, reinforces and enables learning in a safe, supported environment. They also create the unique opportunity for capability building in “real time”.
Vyla and her Rubato colleagues have successfully co-designed and facilitated a number of simulations. These have focused on building a range of participant skills and capabilities, including:
- Strategic thinking
- Managing team dynamics
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Group problem solving
- Leadership in complex environments
- Leading systemic change
- Interpersonal skills that drive effective relationships
- Coaching for performance
- Boardroom effectiveness for Chairs, Senior Independent Directors, and Non-Executive Directors
Please contact Vyla if you are interested in discovering how a Business Simulation can be used as an accelerated learning and capability development tool for your organisation.